Saturday, July 17, 2010

Great Day Today!!!



Yahoo! What a great day today!
I feel some happiness because the JCI staff's are here again to teach as about blogging.:)
I'm so proud of myself because i have many learnings about blog just for 4 weeks!:)

..like kuya art and sr. jun!.. I have so many learnings from them of how to took a picture in a "RULES OF THIRDS"!
In first that he tought him to us,i don't know what is he trying to said to us!
But after of that,i new it!:)

And i'm also proud to the other bloggers' that they did their best to keep up a good job to create some blogs.

..they came into my life to teach me and the others to be a good blogger. :)
..thanks to them:)


2 comments:

  1. Hey Lycie. I'm glad you are learning a lot from our little workshops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes po !:)
    that's because of you and the other JCI staff.

    ReplyDelete